quarta-feira, 18 de junho de 2014

MEGAMIX MELÔ



MÚSICAS


01 - Boys From The Bottom, The ‎– My Girl's Got That Bootty 
( MELÔ DO BATEAU MOUCHE )

A1 The Boys From The Bottom - My Girl-¦s Got That Booty (Radio Mix)
B1 The Boys From The Bottom - My Girl's Got That Bootty (Club Mix)
B2 The Boys From The Bottom - My Girl's Got That Bootty (Instrumental)
B3 The Boys From The Bottom - My Girl's Got That Bootty (Percappella)
*********************************************************

Catch-22 ‎– Boogie Down (Do It)  Shake It Up 
(MELÔ DA ALELUIA)

Catch 22 - Shake It Up_Instrumental 
Catch 22 - Shake It Up_Vocal 
*********************************************************

Dogs, The Featuring Disco Rick ‎– Your Mama's On Crack Rock
(MELÔ DA CRIANÇAS 2)

A1 The Dogs featuring Disco Rick - Your Mama's On Crack Rock
A 2 The Dogs featuring Disco Rick - Your Mama's On Crack Rock (Instrumental)
B1 The Dogs featuring Disco Rick - Your Mama's On Crack Rock
B2 The Dogs featuring Disco Rick - Your Mama's On Crack Rock (Instrumental)
*********************************************************

Dr. Jeckyll & Mr. Hyde ‎– The Challenge
(MELÔ DO MARIMBONDO)

Dr Jeckyll  Mr Hyde   The Challenge (Instrumental)
Dr Jekyll  Mr Hyde   The Challenge (Vocal)
**********************************************************

 Get Fresh Girls ‎– I Seen Your Boyfriend
 (MELÔ DO TARADO 1)

The Get Fresh Girl - I Seen Your Boyfriend - (Dub)
The Get Fresh Girl - I Seen Your Boyfriend - (Radio)
The Get Fresh Girl - I Seen Your Boyfriend - (Vocal)
*******************************************************

Sir Mix-A-Lot ‎– Rippin'  Attack On The Stars
( MELÔ DA TAGARELA )

A1 Sir Mix-A-Lot - Rippin' (Rippd Up Remix)
A2 Sir Mix-A-Lot - Rippin' (Bonus Beats)
B1 Sir Mix-A-Lot - Attack On The Stars
B2 Sir Mix-A-Lot - Attack On The Stars (Accapella)
**********************************************************

 Stephanie - Get Away 
(MELÔ DO CORAÇÃO)

Stephanie - A01 - Get away- (Radio mix)
Stephanie - A02 - Get away - (Dub)
Stephanie - B01 - Get away - (Club mix)
**********************************************************

Success - N - Effect - Roll It Up My Nigger
(MELÔ DA NÊGA)

Success-N-Effect - A1 - Roll It up my nigger
Success-N-Effect - A2 - Roll it up my homeboy
Success-N-Effect - B - Roll It up my nigger - (Instrumental)


SENHA: TUCANO-DJ


0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Traduzido Por: